The Night Starts Here
[html]
This thread reminds me of a plucked-grass fight I had with Nina-who-played-Ophelia two years ago. XD. 305 words.

A lot of his nervousness came in fact from the fact that he did like Mati, or more specifically, desperately wanted her to like him. She was the first person he had met in the pack, other than Savina, who was pleasant enough but as a leader of the pack just seemed so.. out of reach. On a different level. She had displayed easily her authority, and it felt like a wall between the two of them. But Mati, he could be friends with Mati. If he didn't say anything dumb. If he didn't fuck this up. East. Cour des Miracles was east. He filed that away in some corner of his brain. He'd go looking for Haven, sometime. No real excuse for doing that until he'd found his sister, though. He had to get her away from the influence of Tokyo, but right now it was just so easy to sit here and be happy.

"Maybe fair fights only happen in the stories." Someone always had the advantage. When he was a puppy, Tokyo had been bigger. If he grew big and trained, he would have the training. Someone was always larger or stronger, quicker or more experienced. Life wasn't fair, why would fights be? Ares' ears flickered as he noticed Mati helping him pluck blades from the lawn, and a small smile broke his solemn visage once more. "Nah, I haven't. Is the Manor for everyone?" He had been under the impression that it was for pack leaders only. And their family, maybe. Or just people that were well-liked. Whatever the selection process was, he hadn't thought it was anything that applied for him. He pinched a small bit of the loose grass, tossing it playfully at her stretched out legs, a few stray blades fluttering to the sides and missing the target.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread