sail me on a silver sun
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... gyrkin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: short post, I was in a hurry. Sorry ^^'

When the male returned his greeting, albeit after a small jump of surprise, Rath smiled once more as he neared the house where he would stack his wood. His white-tufted ears perked at the male's question, although he did not answer until he had placed the wood under the sheltering roof of Colibri's porch. "It's mine, sort of. I'm building it for a friend," he replied, walking from the porch to his construction site where the male was standing. As he walked up to the budding greenhouse, his scrutinizing, gooseberry green gaze focused on the structure, critiquing his work thus far. All in all he was satisfied with what he had accomplished with the walls. They glass fit snuggly into the supporting wooden frame. Now all that was left to do was construct the multi-windowed roof. The building itself was not going to be too large, albeit about ten feet long by eight feet wide and approximately 11 feet high, with a rather tall doorway as well. The last detail was more for his convenience. If Coli ever needed him to come do some repairs on the structure, he would need to get in without too much difficulty. Upon reaching a spot adjacent to the male, Rath turned and smiled at him warmly, his soaked, shaggy coat giving him a rather amusing appearance. "My name's Henratha Gyrkin, by the way. So, what do you think of it?" he asked, turning once again from the strange male to the unfinished greenhouse. He personally felt very satisfied with what he had done so far. For his first greenhouse, it was turning out well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread