sail me on a silver sun
[html]

No worries! x)

The smaller wolf continued to stare at the greenhouse as the planks of wood were put somewhere where they would be protected from the rain or whatever else might damage them. The way the joints were formed and how the glass windows were set into the frame was interesting, and the craftsmanship was truly lovely. Hemming had made a treehouse of sorts, where he had lived for year or so before coming to AniWaya, and though it was sturdy it was nowhere near as clean cut and easy on the eyes as this one. Rather, it was cobbled together from a few scraps from human cities, put together in a way that the wolf found logical rather than using techniques that were tried and tested. He was somewhat proud of his work, as it had never collapsed and killed him, but compared to the skill of the builder of this odd but lovely structure he felt as imprecise as a seagull dropping shells upon the rocks to dash them open.

Hemming nodded when the other responded, still eyeing the strange structure. Perhaps it was just like a house, but instead of only having a few windows here and there the entire thing was made out of them. It would be nice to sleep in on nights that, for one reason or another, would prevent one from staying outside, but when one still wanted to see the sky.

At the other's introduction, the AniWaya wolf turned his eyes to the other and nodded briefly,
"My name's Hemming. Nice to meet you, Henratha." For half a second he pondered over words to describe what exactly he was thinking.
"I think it looks wonderful, and very well put together. But... what is it for?" A sheepish smile sneaked across his maw as he continued to look at the builder. The bird on top of his head popped both her eyes open and looked at the structure briefly before lifting her beady eyes to the gray sky. Hemming had almost forgotten she was there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread