80 miles to the gallon
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He's taking her to the couch instead of the bed, cause that's where all the cool kids fool around XD

The sound of the door closing was loud in his ears, but it was a welcome sound. Now they really were alone and no one would come bother them. Because this was their house and now the door was closed. As she wrapped her arms around him his did the same to her, holding her close. When he felt her nose press against his fur a sort of happy purr rumbled in the male's chest. What could be better than this? "Hmmm, I guess you're right. The floor is dirty." With a sudden burst of strength and energy he got back up, still holding her, and took them over to the couch.

Gently as he could in that drunken state he laid her down against the soft cushions and hovered over her, one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor. The way the moonlight illuminated her here was breathtaking, even more so than she had been on the ship that day. One hand moved to brush the hair out of her face as he stared into those perfect rubies. "I think I'm falling in love with you Siobhan..." He had been wanting to tell her, but he hadn't had the courage to until just now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread