And All That Jazz
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

The tiny girl in front of him took his hand without much hesitation then released upon the introduction of her name. Flayra. It was not a name that he had ever heard before, it was uncommon, unique, yet simple. Unlike his name, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. He knew his name was a mouthful but it was his name, like it or not, and it had meaning. Of course, as a child he was simple Jazper Knight and perhaps, someday when the time was right, he would stop using the name Rhiannon, but that wouldn't be until he was much older. After all, Dierdre and Deuce had both taken him in, one after the other. On the outside Deuce may look like on rough broad but, she was him mum in one way or another. Her and Lucifer has taken him in after the fire, treated him like a blood child. Lucifer had taught him to hunt and Deuce taught him to read and write. Without them he wouldn't be able to play his music. He wouldn't know half of what he knew now from books.

Giving Flayra a heartfelt smile he laughed a little, "Don't worry about the size thing. It kinda freaks people out sometimes." He paused, "Really it's just a freak accidental bonus for the packs protection." In all honesty it was. Jazz just happened to be a sweet guy who just happened to get his father's large physique. Further more, complete chance that his dead adopted mother's mother would end up under the leadership of Savina and Naniko. Moreover, lucky that he had stayed when Twilight Vale became Crimson Dreams. "So, this is obviously the library." He motioned around the large white room. "I fixed up everything in here, was pretty dusty and messy when we first got here. I restock the books so you'll always find something new." Thinking for a moment he quickly patted the piano, "This baby's mine, you can use it with extreme caution. Or there are a few piano's scattered throughout the mansion that are open for any amount of abuse." The only other wolf that had touched the black grand had been Hevan, one of Naniko's pups, when he was a little guy. Sitting down on the piano bench he sat about the same hight as the white female, "So, what brings you to Crimson Dreams?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread