waiting and fading and floating away
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... t/rath.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:9px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; padding-bottom:306px;">
OOC:

IC: The siding around the window cracked and splintered under the blows of Rath's chizel. He would have this window and its frame extricated in no time if he kept up his current pace. However, this was not to be as he heard the sound of a voice behind him. His white tufted ears perked in curiosity as he deftly returned his chizel and hammer to his belt while turning to see who had addressed him. Had he woken this male up? The timid male allowed himself to smile in a friendly manner, his gooseberry green gaze looking away from the strange male in an almost embarrassed manner. If he had indeed awakened this male from some sort of slumber, this would be the second time. First he had awoken Tokyo chance within Dahlia de Mai, and now, outside the packlands he had potentially awoken yet another person. Was his work really so noisy?

___ "I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I was just trying to get this window out of the wall. I didn't think anyone else was around," the shaggy male confessed, his tenor voice cracking slightly in embarrassment. "My name's Henratha Gyrkin, you can call me Rath if you want. I'm from Dahlia de Mai." There, now the male knew who he was, and where he was from. The conversation might go better if the stranger knew his name, or at least Rath thought so. The socially reclusive male still hadn't managed to improve his social skills at all. He constantly found himself trying to remember what his mother had taught him to say and how to be polite to strangers and stuff. This caused him a great deal of trouble and contributed greatly to his shyness. He was always afraid that he would forget something and as such was constantly having to watch what he said so that he didn't mess up. It was very difficult for him. However, this male did not seem irritated with him as Tokyo had when he had first met her. Perhaps Rath had not woken him up or inconvenienced him in some way. That would be a relief.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread