These killing lights won't kill us all again
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His friend looked and spoke to him as if there was a secret that he knew and Heath didn’t. The black pawed male let his hand moved to his roughly chopped mane, wrangling it with his fingers, but no taming it as he hoped. If Haven held knowledge that he should know, some might think it would only be right to tell him even if it was a guess towards his future. But Heath could care less, what would happen next was so hazy that he would have laughed at anyone’s guess, even his own. Let the other male have his secrets, for Heath certainly had his own. I’m not looking to be a saint. The male laughed, knowing his intentions were far from saintly. But maybe co-existing is possible. A wide smile moved to his face, and Heath let his words move smoothly to the subject of Haven’s packmembers. Yeah, I don’t think you have two. Am I missing something? Heath paused, looking the male in the eye and joked, Maybe she liked me. he shrugged, and as he thought of it Heath realized how very much a joke it had been. He was far from interested in her feelings toward him.

He calls himself a King, so what does that make the rest of you? His words were not mocking, only curious. Jac could call himself anything he liked. He ruled this land and their ranks would be what he chose, Heath was only interested in them. And then Haven spoke of Ruri. He unknowingly nodded when he described her. His smile grew to something else, softer maybe. He didn’t know she sang, but he could remember the light tone, and her pleasant voice. Yes, the sightless fey was something else, something more. When he had met her she was so mournful, and let him bring her a happier outlook. No one had allowed him to do such a thing. He had always been either hurting or leaving someone more confused then when he arrived. She is, something else, a pathetic but thought out response. He didn’t know what else to say about her that would not steal his voice.

It was easy to turn back to the horse, an appreciated distraction. Drogon, a strong name. How did you find him?

table by req
[/html]

Messages In This Thread