if you get old fashioned with me
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was considering returning to Crimson Dreams some day, but she wasn't ready for that just yet. She wanted to see what other packs were like, too, along with reconnecting with some of her family. She would need more help, she knew, to try and break free of the drugs that had taken control of her life. She wanted to try, at least, and wanted to succeed so badly. "I don't know if you'll know her...but she's Ember Phoenix. She's an adopted sister." She said. It was good that he didn't want her out of there--she wasn't going to cause any trouble. Maybe he saw that.

"That's all that it takes, sometimes." She replied, sitting down now that she knew that she wasn't going to be removed from the lands. "I always liked animals. I don't do much healing any more, but I'm thinking about starting up again. I have to find a new stock of herbs." She pointed to his sticks with her black nose, looking at them more closely. "What are those? I've never seen anything like what you're doing"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread