Heavier Things Remain [aw]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara smirked and pushed the white rabbit towards the stranger when he accepted her offer. It wasn't like she was in the mood to put effort into a nasty reply. Laying down she started to rip into her own meal happy to taste the meat on her tounge. Svara wasn't oblivious to his eyes traveling over her body, most likely lingering on her many scars. "I make a lot of mistakes." She said bluntly as she tore into her meat again. She figured that was the best way to explain the many imperfections her body sported. Looking up from her food Svara guess she should strike coversation.

"What brings you here? By the way I'm Svara." She didn't ask his name, if he wanted to give it to her he would reveal it. Her slightly shorter tail wagged a little as she stretched her paws out. What drove her to be in such a good mood was beyond her. These days the anger she was so used to feeling was falling deeper and deeper into the past. Was this what it was like to feel truely happy? The constable had to think about it for a second.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread