Oh please, God, wake me!
I swear I didn't forget this! :3[html]

"Well, I’m Altester now." It tasted weird on his tongue, and Pilot grimaced at the taste in his mouth. He found it fascinating at just how fast he had risen in the ranks. One question that plagued him often was, did he truly deserve it? Somehow it all seemed to come to him too easily, even though he cherished the trust put in him. It was strange, though.

"I do a lot to try and help out Phoenix, both as a pack mate and a friend. There’s lots of pups runnin’ around, so I try to keep an eye on them too. They’re pretty fascinating. I love to hear what’s on their minds." The metal piercing in his upper lip glinted as he turned his head towards the springs. The moon’s reflection glittered on the water’s surface and Pilot instantly thought of Dierdre. He missed being next to her warmth – maybe he’d go back to her soon. "I like to tell stories too, though I suppose that’s not really a way I help the pack", he added, with a small chuckle. The pups were always coming to him for stories about his family of squirrels.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread