come to my window, i'll sing you to sleep.
[html]
ooc SO sorry for keeping you waiting. Summer school is proving to be more of a challenge than I thought. D:

Sniffing the air with short breaths, she attempted to pick up the trail of the escapee rat. As she breeze picked up, it blew against her fur as it came in behind her, and as it did so, a new scent snaked its way into her tiny dark nostrils. Fear instantly coursed through her exsistance as she smelled him before he spoke to her. She turned very slowly around on her paws, and as her bright eyes made contact with the speaker, her fear was instantly justified.

In horror, her fur rose on ends over the entirity of her body, for standing infront of her was a young male wolf- his fur long, white, and glossy, covering the very same muscles that so irrationally ruined her family not so long ago. His posture allured to that of a friendly or even gentle creature, but her trust was shot when in came to his species.

Her tiny tan claws extracted and dug into the soft trash heap, her fear slowly but surely turning into a rage that she had never felt before. Of course, her being the size she was, and he being his, there really would not have been any fair fighting chance for her. However, her hate gave her a strong sense of empowerment, and she was ready and willing to quite frankly, tear him a new one.

Flattening her red ears against her skull, she bared tiny white fangs at him, which had not even been shed yet. Calling forth the deepest voice she could muster, she braced her front legs sturdily against the dirty ground. Completely disregarding his greeting, she spat at him, "You better back off.. or, or, you jus' might get hurt."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread