A loner Comes...
ooc| I forgot to mention that Kite scented the pack on Nankio....-_-' My bad, my bad. I'm not perfect...still working the kinks out...

Kites head snapped around as another wolf appeared, her green/gold eyes narrowing as she surveyed the loner before her. Her ears flicked back, then forward, then back again, her tail held parallell to the ground, showing neither submittance nor dominance.

"What would it matter to one such as yourself?" Kite demanded, her fur ruffling slightly in the gentle breeze. She lifted one paw at a time from the ground in nervousness, though whether it was the other wolf or the darkness that made her nervous, only she would know.

She looked the other over again, admiring the white fur for abrief moment before remembering her past. HEr look once again turning harsh, She turned away, kneading the ground with her claws, very like a cat. "It is not for one such as you to know the doings of a true loner." She said softly, almost sadly. "You are a pack wolf. Go back to your home. I have none, and I need none." HEr voice turning bitter, she snarled softly before padding over to a brian bush, dropping to her belly to lie beneath it.

Messages In This Thread