A loner Comes...
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had almost forgotten what it was like to be on her own until this moment. Naniko had been doing the things that she normally did, every day things like hunting and her herb-gathering...but it wasn't until now that she really felt alone. She didn't have a pack behind her to defend her like before. The female was large, on the high-spectrum as far as wolves went, and she did have the advantage of her werewolf form if things started to get messy. But she hoped that they wouldn't. She had never been very interested in fighting.

The loner's words made her frown and she shrugged. "I don't really care. I thought you looked like you wanted company, is all. But you obviously don't." There were trees nearby, tall pines, an easy climb for a wolf like her. She was from the area and had climbed a couple of trees in her lifetime. She wanted to get away, but also wanted to give the female a chance to speak if she really wanted to. Naniko grabbed one of the branches, starting up the tree. Once she got high enough she began to shift into her werewolf form, just in case it was needed for later. "I have no home. Not any more. I did the wrong thing; did some powder. Drugs. The others didn't like it much...so they kicked me out."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread