the world is a vampire
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His answer was kind and pleasant and the smile on her face grew brighter. The male wasn’t a wolf, nor a coyote, and Adelaida knew that he was a sort of dog, though what type she didn’t know. Adelaida hadn’t the names for all the different breeds they called themselves, really in the end they were all the same species, same as a wolf, so what did it matter? The markings of dogs usually differed more than those found on their more wild brethren and this male was no exception. His face was covered in splotches of darker patches, designs that only came from dogs. It was nice to see someone a little different every once in a while.

"The trees?" Adelaida glanced up at them, thinking of the orchards that were just on the other side of the borders. "They could produce fruit again, we have some that do, though no one has ever taken a serious interest in it." Adelaida had seen the trees with their fruit, she knew that occasionally, when bored, some members of Dahlia tended to them, but with the large store of wine and fruit preserves no one seemed to care too much. Certainly Adelaida wouldn’t pick up the job, as it would require her to shift, something that though capable of she still wasn’t comfortable doing.

When asked what she was doing the masked female glanced behind her, and then back again. "You’re not far from Dahlia de Mai. I live there, with my brother and sister. I was just out for a walk." For once it was the truth, she didn’t have to stutter some half true excuse about what she was doing or why. No sneaking around, no spying, no trying to escape, just out for a walk. And already she knew what this male was doing, so she needn’t ask that. "My name’s Adelaida, what’s your’s?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread