I believe in the world right in front of me
[html]

Aw thanks! &I love the way you write her!

Even breathing was becoming harder then necessary. Anu sighed, and then began to take her breaths in and out of her mouth. It was the only way she could feel remotely cool, and gave her enough fuel to keep her moving forward. At a slow and not so lucid pace Anu almost missed the little wolf that almost missed her. Her ears perked at the sound of her high voice, and she looked down to see the little figure of one Of Savina and Kansas’ pups. A smile came to her face for the first time that day. “AmataAmataAmata!” She spoke with a mock surprise, but loving the light feeling that the youth’s presence gave. “I was going to go to the lake too.” She spoke with a small bit of question in her voice.

Anu knew for sure that the pup should be off swimming alone, and in truth Anu had always known that swimming in pairs was the safe thing to do. Maybe she needed a partner just as much as Amata might. Grinning at the thought Anu asked, “Were you going for a swim?” It was an easy one, but Anu could not help but wonder what the answer might be. They need a moment to let the things that had happened within the pack slip away. They needed to have some fun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread