Generation to generation
[html]

The tall were nodded at the introduction. This wolf was pleasant enough, the very fact that he was not immediately put off by Skoll's appearance was indication enough that he was worth bandying a few words with. He couldn't help but think there was a familiar quality about the Shadows' wolf, but as many people he'd met in his time, that feeling was not unusual.

"Your manners are fine by me. I'm Skoll. I'd share a last name, but I don't have one. My birth pack had a jumble of old traditions, but we missed that one. A bit peculiar, as I've found them a lot during my travels." Then again, StoneTree was not exactly a center of culture or bustling activity. To find true civilization, or at least any sizeable populations, one had to travel southward.

"So," he held the bow out for the other to study, if he wished. "What makes this bow any better than any other? I can tell a sharp blade from a dull one, a slashing weapon from a stabbing one, true skill from bluff and bluster, but you have me at a loss here. What makes this bow stand out?" He was curious. He usually found himself the teacher, but he was willing and eager to learn when the opportunity presented itself.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread