I believe in the world right in front of me
[html]

“You bet.” Anu answered, her own tail beginning to wag as she watched the little girl. She began to hop off the ground and Anu had to wonder where all that energy came from. She couldn’t remember the last time that she felt that energized, but who could when with such heat. Amata’s voice bounced off her ears, making Anu smile. “I was thinking about it.” she spoke as if she hadn’t decided on whether she should or not. When the light hued pup began to run Anu felt energy fill her and she too turned and ran after her. Panting heavily Anu followed, and found that she need only to trot quickly to keep up with her. Thankfully so. Anu was sure she would pass out if she ran too fast.

The lake came into view, and Anu felt relief come over her. The water gleamed, though there was no sun. Still it shown with a clear color that lit up her eyes. She wanted to roll in it. Submerge and never breach for air. Anu slowed and felt the pebble laden sand between her toes, even the beach held some of the chill of the water. It tempted her, and Anu could not help but bend to its will. The light current that rolled the water against the shore spoke with a hushed and quiet voice. Without taking her eyes from the lake Anu spoke to her small companion. “You ready?” Toes stepped into the water, and her heart began to sing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread