The Night Starts Here
[html]
Me tooo! I'm sorry for a very slow reply though. D:. 304 words

Good and evil. Fascinating concepts, although he honestly hadn't had as much of a problem with them as some of the people writing books did. The handful of wolves (and the single coyote) that he had known filtered quite simply: Tokyo was bad. Princess, Star, and then now Mati were good. And himself, he was good, he knew it, and he'd prove it soon, he'd get back at his mother. "Yeah.. It seems so easy for the good guys to win in the stories, though." She made some friendly comment about gods of war, and he shook his head. "It'd be nice if there was a real god of war I could appeal to for my problems, though."

He dragged his yellow glance over to the nearby building, appraising its size again with his new knowledge that it could be a home for him. "Yeah, maybe I'll look at it sometime. Library sounds cool. I haven't really lived in a building ever before. It seems like a good way to keep stuff safe from the weather. Don't people steal each other's stuff, though?" Curious. He was used to having to stash away his belongings in unlikely places, used to Tokyo taking anything nice when she wanted and destroying anything not nice just out of pure spite. He felt the tickling on her arm, and moved to brush away a bug or whatever it was, discovering the few blades of retaliatory grass. He grinned and raised his upper right arm towards his face, brushing off the bit of green interwoven with a patch of gray and black. He then picked up a whole handful of the stuff, holding it up to his mouth and blowing the blades out into the air, specs of green and brown dancing and shimmering like confetti, aimed vaguely in her direction.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread