he's stolen hearts like they're horses
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Body shifting down to the ground in a far more graceful fall than before, Strel glanced up at the other male. His hand mimicked the other, shielding his eyes from the glare. His fur was beginning to feel hot, and the youth was glad that the sunflowers provided a small bit of shade. The gap he had created, littered with the corpses of flowers, felt cool: the stems of the plants were shaded, no wonder they were happy. They were cool but taking in the sun at the same time.

"No, I haven't been here before," he admitted, almost guilty about that fact. Truth be told, Strel had not yet really gotten a chance to explore outside of Cour des Miracles. Focusing solely on the place he came to call home, this was his first trip outside of it to unclaimed lands since he arrived not too long ago. Boy, was he glad he decided to venture away for the day. "I'm happy I did though. It's like finding a jewel in the muck," he added brightly, grinning back up at the stranger. Guy was kind of cute, but then again, Strel thought everyone and their aunt were cute.

"I'm Strelein von Rosnete by the way. Who are you?" Squinting, he watched Hemming, wondering who it was he was making an acquaintance with. Strel did not notice what was gripped in the stranger's hand, nor did he notice the birds flying about the entire area. He thought it was just a bunch of birds happy to be out in the sunshine, feasting on the bugs the rains brought out. As if he'd be able to know that one of them was important to the stranger; he's not that observant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread