A dog's life
[html]

Try as she might, the woman just couldn't suppress a giggle as Lysander began listing off different types of alcohol. Was that what she was expecting? No. But then again, all her conversations with this interesting man seemed to be unexpected. Twittering with (badly) suppressed laughter, Asariel eventually composed herself and looked at Lysander. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed like that. It's just that your answer caught me so off guard...it's really not what I was expecting..." She giggle again, though she tried to stop it before it managed to escape. She hoped she hadn't offended him, but by his smile she believed she hadn't.

She blinked in mild surprise as he mentioned how he liked to build things, followed by a question of what she wanted him to build for her. "Oh really? I like building too. Although...I kind of suck at it, I'll admit. I'm good at making bows and arrows, though. Anything else...not really." She flushed beneath her fur and looked away, appearing almost bashful. Why did she feel this way, get an unfamiliar feeling in her stomach, whenever she was under his gaze or he smiled? It was weird, foreign, and she didn't understand it. "You don't have to make me anything, I'm quite content just having your company." She grinned.

"Even if you do like Vodka, Scotch and Gin."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread