a taste of hell.
[html]

Talon wonderd himself why not Inferni instead of a pack. He considered this deeply, but there was one answer to dignify this decision. Though Inferni would a the place for him, more of a coyote way, he didn't want to be taught to hate wolves because he had heard that's what most Inferni coyotes and hybrids were. A bunch of wolf hating, murderous pack. However, meeting Kaena and maybe some more from Inferni who are like her, would make him think that not all are murderous and hateful. What made them that way anyways? Jealousy? Power? Dominance? Many possibilities, but only one answer, or two. "Well, if you're thinking why I didn't join Inferni, don't think of it the wrong, but I heard that Inferni were teaching hatefulness against normal and Luperci wolves. I didn't want to be told such lies."

He then looked at the female as she asked him if he heard of this story about someone who, with his father, tried to escape tyranny by making wings to fly away. It was a pity that this Icarus died after the attempt failed. However, what kind of point did this female tried to get to? That he should stop trying to make wings to fly like a crow? Did she even understand the point that Talon made when he told her what he did in the past? He wasn't trying to make wings so he could fly away. He just made a cloak so he could be a crow, without the flying part of course. A wolf flying? The next thing would be the rapture, with certain canines being called up to Heaven. He always had an interest in crows, not to mention Medieval Era of human Reign. "I can't say that I have. What point are you getting at?"

The male Gallu hybrid looked up at the silvery moonlight as he thought back on when he rescued the young white pup. She was being attacked by a rogue until he came and killed the bandit wolf. It was then that he looked at the girl and knew that she had a life to continue with. It was then that he saved her from dying. He fixed up her wounded arm and kept her safe, until she just left, leaving a note saying just thanks and hope to meet you again. She could have waited until he was up and saw her off, but maybe she had her reasons to leave. He always wondered what had become of her now. Was she here in Souls, or was she traveling the Canadian and American areas? It didn't matter, as long she was safe and sound. "Did you ever... save a life? As in, stopped death from completely consuming a life when it was just clinging on to just a few moments of a physical body?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread