And All That Jazz
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

Would it be a nightmare? Of course it would! He wouldn't be able to just walk up to a situation and intimidate the threats to his friends and family. He secretly loved the fun he got from being able to freak out others with his size. If he was small, he wouldn't stand a chance. At the question about his adoptive parents he smiled meekly. Some people simply didn't care about his history and others where curious about what happened. "Depends on how you look at it really. I've had two sets." He chuckled. His family history was confusing "When my folks where attacked by a group of coyote's I managed to get away to join Jaded Shadows where a female named Dierdre Rhiannon took me in." He paused to separate information, "So, herself and her mate Pilot were my adoptive parents until the fire struck and we got separated." He remembered hat day all to well. He had been off chasing a mouse when he ran into a wall of flames. "I haven't seen either of them since but Dierdre's mother, Deuce, took me in along with he mate Lucifer. They stuck around for a few months until we became Crimson Dreams."

Time to shut up. He mentally poked himself. His tendency to ramble came out the most when it came to his confusing history. The black warrior had talked to much and asked to many questions around Lucifer as a young boy He remembered that he fit perfectly as Lucifer's son, both having black fur and being fairly large, minus the fact that Lucifer was irresponsible and the ' strong and silent' type. He sat silently nodding as Flayra explained her story. "Well, that was an interesting story. Maybe you'll meet your savior again someday." Patting his own scar he nodded, "Bites seem to leave more scars on the us then anything else."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread