I believe in the world right in front of me
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

^=^ <3
300+

She was very happy when Anu saw, and it made her feel very proud and accomplished, and so she smiled back to the adult, her head turning about to watch the adult, which was also why she kept swimming in circles. The adult’s words of encouragement made the young pup smile. She felt pretty good about herself. Amata giggled with her delight. "I am a fishy now—sees, Anu?" But there was nothing particularly different about the way in which she swam save for the slight side-to-side swaying of her head and tail. It was only the imagination of the young pup. She continued to bob about a she swam in those little circles, her mind playing the game of pretend. How fun it was to be a fish! And the water felt much better. Anu was right, going deeper was nice. And the water was nice too, and not scary. The lake was nice and cold and cooled her little body that continued to generate heat with each movement that was made.

For a moment, the girl turned her eyes ahead, and made a very intent face as if the duty of being a fish were very serious. She started to pant, and occasionally she would look down into the water (careful to avoid it in through her nose) at the way her paws and legs moved around, making her smile. She looked back up to find Anu looking at her, and she smiled. It was not until Anu began running through the water that she saw the big tree branch. "Wow," the little girl exclaimed, and she remembered how fun it had been to run around with a tree’s twig. This branch must be really fun to run with! But the waves of water created by the running wolf disrupted the flow of her swimming and sent her a little farther away. "Woah!" But she wasn’t scared. And she wasn’t scared because she was a fish, and fish could swim. So, like a fish she swam after Anu, using a lot more energy than she thought that she had. Her progress was slow, but to Amata she was moving very quickly. "Gives the branch backs to the fishes!" she exclaimed with a playful growl. Now they were playing a game, and Amata was a fish from the lake. Anu had just stolen that branch from her!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread