he's stolen hearts like they're horses
Yay hippies. XD And I am not a botanist either, so wutev.
PS: I saw your last thread request and I was wondering if in the future I could maybe have a thread where Strelein teaches Hemming to sew? Hemming likes to knit and they could sit and.. geek out. Big Grin;

[html]

There had been a time when Hemming knew a few things about plants. Most of it had been forgotten, however, and he merely stared at the flower that was being brandished in his face, squinting thoughtfully. Though he was a fairly adventurous eater, and did often snack on plant matter, he had never even seen a sunflower before, let alone learned if they were good to eat or not. The birds certainly seemed to like them, as it looked as if some of the flowers had been picked at by sharp little beaks. That dissipated any thought that they might be poisonous, but their taste was still up for questioning. "I've never tasted them either. They could be good, who knows?" He smiled as he pulled a nearby flower toward him by the stem, making a pool of seeds in his palm as he picked them out with the intention of trying some.

The ungainly block of wood he had been carrying was placed in front of his crossed legs but the stone had stayed in his empty hand, fitting his palm perfectly. When the other mentioned it, Hemming was almost surprised to find that it was still there. "Ah!" he exclaimed softly, and let the stone roll in his hand a little as he extended it, palm up, for the other wolf see. "It's just a sharp rock. I think I'm gonna carve something out of that block. I'm not sure what though, any ideas?"

kat made this! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread