i will battle for the sun.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/halo_bg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:269px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Nuu, I'm the jerk in this relationship! (300+)

It was because of the powerful symbolism in that blood red star that caused her soul to claw out after it to make it her own. The girl needed to find a place where she truly belonged, and such a symbol would be the absolute confirmation of her legacy. Halo too had pledged to make herself a name alongside with those most famous of her blood. Enigma and Jael sought their own ways of dealing with what they were and what they had been given, but Halo knew exactly what she wanted. She knew what she wanted her absolute purpose to be, and was determined to pay whatever price would be thrown into her face. The girl was young and knew little about the sacrifices and trials, but she was certain that it would all be worth it in the end. She had never before experienced fear and pain, but arrogantly believed that she would endure every obstacle with brilliancy.

When the older woman’s gaze fell down on the bracelet that the girl had absentmindedly toyed with, the dark girl slowly offered her hand, more than willing to show off her self made ‘jewellery’. The girl’s mood danced further along on those pinkish clouds of joy and wonder. ”Yes.” the melodic voice sounded softly, though there was a large amount of pride apparent in her voice as well. Now when her mind had been directed to that topic, she instantly started to think of what she could possibly make to present as a gift to her grandmother. The Lykoi offspring tried to remind herself that she should not overdo things despite the overload of excitement in her body. There would be enough time to openly worship Kaena. No use going all out from the start.

T   hose ruby eyes wore the softest of expressions as the girl looked up from her bracelet to the elder’s face. ”I make different things out of bones and all kinds of other stuff I find.” she added proudly, suggesting also that she could use other things than bones. With the right tools, she believed she was able to do anything, although she was not amazing with every kind of material.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread