Out for Lunch
[html]
The gray wolfess was content to fade into the background as Ty took the stage and gave his own story. The lime-eyed woman was not much of a talker, and although she did not mind attention, she did not thrive on it either. Months ago, it had much to do with her self esteem, but she had grown in confidence, especially since she had taken up residence in Phoenix Valley. Her self confidence and faith in herself had thrived as she had taken on more responsibility and opened herself up to new avenues of thought and opportunity.

Geneva had heard Ty's tale before, but she was no less interested in it. He had lived and full and rich life for someone so young. Her experiences, though quite different, did not quite measure up with his in her mind. They were two radically different individuals. Geneva did not like to stray far from home, and Ty seemed to thrive on exploration. It was true that he had returned to the place of his roots, but the gray woman was certain that one day adventure would call to him again. It had been an integral part of his development.

The woman was never so quick to divulge information about herself. She would share, but she did not often go into finer details. It did not have much to do with distrust. She was just used to keeping to herself. Geneva was a private individual and tended to keep her innermost thoughts and experiences to herself. The only ones she felt comfortable revealing herself to were Jefferson and Savina. Once, she would have included Anu on that list, but times had changed, and so had they.

"I believe that we have been here for the same amount of time, almost," Geneva said to Lysander. "As for me, I fill my time patrolling, and visiting the library as often as I can. What do you build, Lysander?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread