i will battle for the sun.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/halo_bg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:269px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Haha <3 I'm glad you believe in my better sides! The way you describe your relationship makes me think of my own. It's basically the same thing here! XP(300+)

She could feel the satisfaction massage her chest when her grandmother investigated the bracelet further, apparently taking a great interest into the work. The dark girl could feel a deeper blush entering her face, but it would not be extremely apparent because of her already dark coloration. A pleased purr escaped the grandchild when the elder commented her craft by calling it lovely. A shy, girl-like behaviour overtook the young female, and a finger rose to her lips just as her beautiful eyes sought down to the ground: pleased yet slightly shy because of the unexpected interest and compliment from the renowned Lykoi woman. Halo could go far to receive appreciation from the one-eyed woman, and she had already made the woman smile. She was certain now, that she had to make her grandmother a necklace or bracelet. Perhaps both.

The girl grew intrigued when the other woman all of a sudden reached down into the pack. Halo’s lifted hands, both the one with the bracelet and the one that had been raised to her face, fell slowly down along her sides. Halo could feel the fur on her back and neck rise instantly when she recognized the piece of bone from a wolf. A tooth to be more exact. When the tooth was held out for her, the girl automatically reached out for the item. The Lykoi girl wondered who it could belong to. She was not entirely sure if she wanted to know. It felt odd to think that the person that this tooth had belonged to probably was dead. The girl’s red gaze hardened as she convinced herself that this individual had deserved it. ”No problem, I'll do it.” the girl said, determined that it would not be a problem at all.

Her eyes investigated the tooth, and she wondered what she wanted to do; what kind of style would fit her grandmother best. She could make a simple hole through both sides of the tooth and just find a fitting thread to push through and voila : necklace. She did not think she wanted to do that though. She believed she knew how she wanted to do it. A small smile found its way back on her lips, and her fur settled delicately again, losing the tension. The girl recognized the older woman’s joke, and she let out a girlish giggle in lack of any instant witty response back. ”Oh no, what to do..” she added tamely as an afterthought. Oh hell no, she wanted to be branded a Lykoi more than anything in the world. There was absolutely no getting out of it now!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread