Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Now it's my turn to apologize. XD; But I'm back from my short break and vacation, so woo~ 378 words.

ic -

Swishing her tail smugly, the small girl looked up at the male, who was so obviously afraid of her. That was a very good thing; it meant that he was taking her seriously, like he should be, since she was more important than him, in this situation. Even if he was highly ranked in another pack, she outranked him completely here in Dahlia lands, so Princess was glad that he understood the severity of the situation, since he had trespassed and she had been the one to find him first. If he had tried to run, or smack her around a bit, she would have easily lost, and there was no way she could honestly think she could really beat him up if it came to that, but she had absolutely no problem with letting him think she could take him. It was all in the way you hold herself, she knew, and she usually held herself just a bit too big for her britches. Regardless, she still wrinkled her nose at the male, knowing that she wasn‘t supposed to let him look around for whatever he was looking for.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea, because you’re not supposed to be here, and it so wouldn’t be worth getting into trouble just to let you look around, so I’m not going to accompany you in looking any, either,” she said, hoping that he would get the hint that he wouldn’t be allowed to look around and that it might just be best for him to scoot his little butt out of Dahlia lands. However, knowing this and trying to very hard to enforce the rules that she was probably making up as she went, Princess found herself growing curious about the male’s intentions. No one could really be dumb enough to just be looking around in the lands of another pack, so she could only assume he was looking for something in particular. “What are you looking for, anyway? Maybe I can help,” she amended, doubting her abilities to help even as she offered. She didn’t know many others in the pack, and didn’t know much about the pack itself, but she did so want to know what the strange trespassing male was looking for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread