ain't your fairytale
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris gasped audibly upon hearing the sound of another's footsteps. Someone was running. Running for her. The clouds had gotten darker over the forest and Xeris was beginning to feel more and more lost. But someone was coming for her. Was it an enemy? The white wolf jumped when a flash of lightning illuminated the sky and the forest around her; she'd been lost in thought. Soon, she thought, the rain would start, and from the looks of the clouds it was going to be a massive downpour. But for now the white female had more important matters to deal with.

Another flash of lightning. This time, the lit-up sight was much more frightening. A coyote, or at least Xeris thought it was a coyote, for it was apparently in Secui form. Xeris looked over the stranger, and as she did so the level of fear in her body rose swiftly. This coyote certainly meant business; she was covered in scars and missing one eye. The deep growl that permeated the air surely came from her throat, and Xeris' golden eyes widened. She had to do something. "H-hello," she called out to the other, knowing full well that a friendly approach might not work too well. "I'm sorry, I seem to have gotten lost. My name is Xeris, and I promise I mean no harm..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread