give me some placebos, I want to feel good
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

Sorry. . . Again. ^^; Back from vacation now, though. :3

ic -

He considered it, for a moment, and decided that he would call the man Talon. After all, that's what he had said was a good name for him. "Alright," he said, keeping his tone simple. There were times when he could be very prolix, and at other times, he kept his words short for lack of something to say. In this case, there didn't seem to be much to say in response, aside from agreeing to the suggestion. He wouldn't have known what other name to call him by, anyway, so Talon worked out well as a suggestion.

"It's been kind of boring since I joined, truth be told, but I did only just join," he answered, considering the past few days. He hadn't met anyone other than Jacquez, the nameless girl with the scars, and now Talon. "I suppose I haven't quite given it a fair chance yet, though," he added. "It's better than it was before I joined, though." That was the truth. He hadn't enjoyed being a loner all that much, because he was one of those that required knowledge of others around him. It didn't matter if they were close to him, but he needed to know he wasn't completely alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread