Not Your Typical Morning Routine
[html]

No problem. =]

And sorry for the delay.

Kieran noticed that the pup now seemed more comfortable around him, settling down and initiating conversation. He was relieved at this, glad that she apparently didn’t find him to be some loon who thinks he could fly out of the trees like a bird. Not that he had done it on purpose; everyone makes mistakes after all. He cleared his thoughts, and focused on the present. He shouldn’t be focusing on silly mistakes of the past, oh how well he knew that. He considered her questions for a moment. He wasn’t exactly sure why he was bored. But she did have a point about being alone. If anyone else had been around at the time, he definitely wouldn’t have gone on his little tree climbing adventure. “I suppose you could say that. I guess I just needed something to do, is all.”

The fact that she had skipped to reply his second statement first tipped him off that his question may have been a difficult one to answer. His assumptions were confirmed as Legacy hesitated with her answer, letting her words trail off into silence. She didn’t seem to know her father, or perhaps was it that she just didn’t want to speak of him? Kieran regarded her for a moment with his warm golden eyes, deciding that it would probably be best to leave that particular subject alone. “So yer mom can shift, eh?” The way she had stated the fact was calm, perhaps even a little boastful. Legacy definitely seemed more comfortable speaking about her mother. “That means one day you’ll do the same,” he stated with a simple nod.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread