changing all the time, playing with your mind
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Of course I don't mind! ^_^ I assumed Ayita was in her werewolf form? I can edit it if I was wrong.

The silvery moonlight illuminated feminine curves as a lupine figure flitted through the trees. Jacquez raised an eyebrow, bold and unafraid. A startled snarl emitted from her curled lips before the werewolf recognized the absentee leader of the pack. Immediately her demeanor grew humbled, and Jacquez smiled appreciatively, striding closer to greet her personally. It was the young woman he had been introduced to at the bonfire last month, the shy girl with the crystal-blue eyes and flowing black mane. The name eluded him, although her scent was familiar and therefore a comfort. Not everything was different since he had wandered away.

"No need for forgiveness, mademoiselle - on a night such as this, the moon plays tricks on us all..." His black lips curled into a smile, his foul mood evaporating at the sight of a pretty girl. The trick never failed. The tall king sidled the last few paces, his plumed tail waving a slow tempo to keep him in step. Had she been hunting? he mused, noting her slightly disheveled appearance, that she was a touch out-of-breath, that she carried the aroma of branches and grass and stag.

"A little ambitious, don't you think? For one lone woman to try to hunt a deer all by herself..." he added teasingly, looking her over head to tail. Most wolf hunters at least needed a partner, to herd the deer into an ambush... not that he would know. He was the sort of monarch that let others do the hunting for him. During his travels, he subsisted on the contents of birds' nests and whatever he could throw a rock at. Alcohol was what kept him going, anyway... and he had plenty of that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread