Then I stole me a horse and rode it 'round
[html]

When he looked at her, watching the mare with a calm head that male remembered the day that they met. It was the day she had claimed him as her own, and it was a day that he had been littered with open wounds. The blood had not phased the beast, and she accepted him anyways. Her dark face moved into his hand, asking for him to scratch her nose.

A voice broke the hold his memories had on his thoughts, removing him and bringing him back to the world. Turning his head Heath looked to find another male standing beyond the fence. Gold eye took in the sight of him, and though it brought him no fear Heath noticed the impressive size and obvious strength the gods had graced upon this stranger. “I guess so.” The lower ranking male spoke, though there was no question in his voice. His own mare surly did, and Haven’s stallion didn’t seem to mind him.

Heath climbed off of the fence, feel the black eyes of the mare on his back as he left her in the gated pasture. “Are you not a fan?” Heath question noting the look on his face and way he kept so far.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread