if you get old fashioned with me
[html]

Her statement surprised him somewhat, the link between her two sentences a little fuzzy to him. "Not nice enough, I suppose," he laughed, "No family. AniWaya is like a family, though." The relationships he had fostered so far could represent those that were found in a family, though he wasn't completely certain what real family dynamics were anyway. There were tribesmates that were very helpful, those that were good to just chat with, those that were fun to play with, and as every family requires in one form or another, an annoying little brother. Hemming had found all of those so far, and felt quite at home. It was a feeling that he had never had in his birth pack, despite being surrounded by wolves that must have been related to him somehow. Having his own flesh and blood family here in AniWaya was not something that he had thought of at all, and allowing it even a fleeting thought somewhat startled him.

Hemming grinned widely as she mentioned that she spoke almost three languages. Italian and French were two very beautiful languages, and the gray wolf had a special fondness for Italian. He did like old human operas so much, and though he had the words of a few memorized he had no clue what they actually meant. Perhaps she would be more comfortable with teaching him French, since she implied that she knew more of it. He was only just learning to knit himself, but he felt capable enough to teach her the main stitch. "I'd love to learn some! A trade would be wonderful. I even have some extra sticks, er, needles." He grinned as he held two of them up. Being around wolves was so much more wonderful than being alone, and part of that was because there was such a well of knowledge in others. The wolf's smile almost reached to his ears.

james made this

[/html]

Messages In This Thread