A signal of trust
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
Yeah that's fine, he's a useless potato sack by now Smile
Word Count: 322

Tired and weak, Dawali felt anger rise in him, what little he had in him that could be directed at someone who tended him like this. He felt as if he was being judged, and perhaps he was just defensive because he was so tired and wanted to sleep, or perhaps something else was the reason why he so wanted to justify his actions. Certainly, everything he had done was for justice, and he had not survived so far to be patronized when he returned home. His voice was quiet and calm, not a trace of indignation in it, or anger. He never spoke quietly, though, and perhaps that was what distinguished his mood. You think I would not have called for help if I could? It was then and there, or not at all, and I was so far from here. He'd run so far, so incredibly far. And he was tried.

The red wolf male did not protest when she lifted him, he was perhaps tall but he was thin, and hopefully he didn't weigh too much. If it was hard she could probably call for a horse or something. Uncertain as to what to say or do, he simply stated the truth and did nothing more. Thank you. I have food in my den, though, some fish. Not that he would eat them anyway. He wasn't sure when he could reward himself with such a treat as food, even if he knew he needed it. And perhaps, by his words right then, he was distancing himself from his friend, but by every glance he threw at her he grew more uncomfortable, and he didn't seem to be able to safely find words like he usually did. Being carried didn't help, and it felt strange with her arms around his form like that. Perhaps he was tired and uncomfortable with being taken care of. He wouldn't know until he had recovered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread