Take me to Neverland
[html]
Hello, you suck so I started the thread. By the setting, I think you'll understand which plot this is! 500+

He loved taking walks with the fox. He had finally settled on a name. Alco. He had not really explained to Alexey why he had decided on that name, but it would be an impossible task to attempt to change his mind. The meaning behind the name was subtle, and they were made out of the two first letters of Alexey’s, then Conor’s name. He liked it very much. She had not wanted him to keep the poor thing in the start, but Conor knew well that she had a weak spot for him. The evening walk was over and done with, and after the child had closed the entrance door, he kneeled down beside the little creature and removed the leach from the fox’s collar. The small canine jogged quickly into the living room, and Conor rose up again and watched the orange tail with the white tip disappear around the corner of the open door. The boy smiled and turned to hang the leach on one of the hooks that the human had put up on the wall to hang their clothes on.

”Alco and I are back and I’m going to bed!” The lavender eyed boy called out, knowing by the strong scent that Alexey was home. The Soul boy had his own room with an own bed, but he rarely slept in it. After Emwe had joined them in Alexey’s cabin, Conor had invaded her room because he did not feel like sharing her all the time. He liked the warmth of the adult’s body when the nights were cold and dark and the nightmares were many. Truth be told, the bad dreams did not come as often as they once had after he had left Haku’s cabin and moved in with the pack’s caretaker. This house and this woman made him feel safe and loved. This was what a home should feel like. A small smile brought forth by warm and content thoughts grazed the young boy’s smile as he made his way to the master bedroom that belonged to the Koios woman. The room was empty, but she usually did not go to bed too long after him, so this was not an unusual thing.

He laid down on the soft mattress and curled up on his side with both arms hugging the same pillow as his head now rested on. There was no need for any kind of quilt, because the temperature was alright, and the boy’s body usually held a high temperature, so the temperature had to be far beneath zero before he started to shiver. His eyes, however, did not close. He rarely fell asleep before Alexey went to bed. There was great comfort and contentment in going to sleep after she had gone to bed as well. The world was dark outside the window and in the room, but Conor’s world vibrated with light and colours. He knew what happiness was, and was still high from the extreme change that had taken place when he moved from his father. Every day was filled with happy moments that would forever graze his memories as the happiest time of his life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread