if you get old fashioned with me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itbann.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Can we fade to black here, do you think? I don't actually know french Big Grin Or just cut to after the lessons?

She looked at the needles curiously once more. Oh...it would be so neat to be able to make things with them. She had heard about the needles themselves but didn't have the faintest idea about how to actually use them. She could make a blanket, maybe! Or some gloves or something like that. Surely she would be able to put the needles to use, in any case. Hopefully Hemming would be able to use the french lesson. She could bring him a book to help him learn after this first lesson, the same book that she learned out of. And if he wasn't here she could give it to Ember to give to him.

"I'm really excited to learn. It's been a while...I haven't actually learned anything new in a while" Maybe the rule was that you can't teach an old dog new tricks...but she was young! And she would pick this up quickly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread