I wont falter nor fail
[html]
Halo’s worried face exploded into a smile the instant the request of help had received its positive response. Although Halo did not at all match a wolf’s size in her optime, she was relatively strong; her appearance in optime made the Inferni girl look far more fragile and weak than what she was. Under the layer of fur and skin, there were hard and well trained muscles. The adolescent’s bushy tail moved contently behind her now when she would not have to walk aimlessly around more. ”I live in a building to the north, but I’m not fond of the dark, and I’m not entirely sure of where I am at the moment. Am I trespassing on claimed lands?” the light voice rang with possible regret of the possibility that she was guilty in walking on pack lands. Ah, the Lykoi girl loved this game. Halo had picked a lonely building, so that her possible victim would have an idea of where it was. If Halo had been able to describe and point her way ‘home’ too well, then she could easily have been caught. It was not a house, but a large building that once had served as a lonely factory. It fitted Halo’s requirements perfectly. Her small pets were waiting, and she hoped they had not started to kill each other in big number again because soon a feast would be served.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread