The Finishing Touches
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... gyrkin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Words:400+

When Cwmfen suggested that he seek Colibri out, the male nodded in agreement,; although he wasn't sure if he could muster up enough courage for such an act. That would have to wait and see. The ruddy hued male turned his gaze to the woad warrior as she complimented the carvings on the door, slowly removing his hand from the wood. "Again, I thank you for your words," he replied, his gooseberry hued eyes betraying his timidity as she spoke. He was not used to having his work complimented by others, and it made him a bit self-conscious. This might have seemed odd, as it was the structure, not himself being examined. However, in a way, one might say that by viewing the building that he had poured so much of himself into, one was looking at him. This was the view that Rath took, and while he did enjoy having Cwmfen compliment him, having someone he highly respected acknowledging his handiwork was a bit unnerving for him.

Despite the fact that his posture and gaze were betraying the onset of his nervousness, Rath did his best not to think about it. He wanted to enjoy the fact that he was having a conversation with a friend. As she responded to his offer with curiosity and a bit of confusion, the shaggy male smiled and nodded feeling oddly confident rather than unnerved by Cwmfen's questions. "It would be no trouble. I have nothing but time. However, if you feel that you would not have a place for one I wouldn't dream of inconveniencing you," he responded, pausing for a moment to remember his conversation with the Italian wolf from Crimson Dreams, Ehno Marino. He had said something about making toys for a pup in his pack. That might be a good idea. "Perhaps I could simply make some toys for your pups...when they are old enough to play with them that is. They might provide a distraction for the pups during those times when you feel like you need a rest," This second proposal seemed far more suitable to Cwmfen's situation. Granted it would be some time before the pups were old enough to play with toys, but by that time Cwmfen would likely understand what he meant about needing a moment to relax. Every mother, at some point or another, just wanted to relax even if only for a moment. Plus, toys were smaller and would not take up much space. He would have to think for a bit of time about what a pup would enjoy playing with, not to mention he'd have to find the right kind of wood and consider various other details. But those would all be enjoyable tasks for his mind to think about.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread