changing all the time, playing with your mind
\ Sorry my mind stopped
[html]

Ayita was always the type that enjoyed the company others would share with her and the chance she'd have to get to know those she lived around. Though she wanted a chance to find romance, maybe love or just mutual feelings she wanted a chance at starting a new.She brushed her hair aside a bit looking at him. By now he had gotten rather close to her.

"I meant nothing ill of it I swear" Ayita said smiling. She wondered if he'd mind her flirting or maybe.. She stopped the thought she left that world behind and all the thoughts like that should be as well. "You must be right the sun is enough for you. Though in this moon light I fear it only shows half of how handsome you are." She teased lightly. The last thing she wanted was to be labeled a pack whore or what not.

Ayita looked into his eyes how odd for one not to greet the other even for a king. What was he thinking though they had not met but once she had hopped. "You haven't forgotten my name have you?" She asked "Mon nom est ayita votre majesté." She said with a whisper. A smiled laced her lips as she made a light kissing sound by his cheek as a slight tease. She leaned back to a normal stance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread