thread title missing
[html]

Asariel stretched once more and shook any tracing remains of sleep from herself. Her ears pricked forward as she heard the other wolfess' voice; something about coming here a couple months ago. Asariel tried to suppress a sigh. Meeting people involved having to tell the same story all the time. Your name, where you came from, why you came from there, information about your family, etcetera etcetera. It was always the same old same old, and it did indeed get very boring.

However, Asariel pasted on a brave face and opened her mouth to speak. "Well, where did you come from? I came from California." As Anya mentioned something being wrong, Asariel immediately became flustered. It wasn't right to just dump all her problems on someone she just met; someone she didn't know and fully trust. But, the Luperci knew she needed to vent a bit, keeping it all locked up just couldn't be healthy. "Oh, it's nothing important really. Just thinking about a man that I met a little while ago. Just can't seem to get him out of my head," she said all of this with a slight smile, though she wasn't too thrilled about sharing her issues. Oh well, suck it up princess.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread