älska mig för den jag är
[html]

We are beautiful slowpokes together <3 Also, I understand about puppies, my Lubomir activity is crap =/ Hopefully it will happen one day. I've thought about your Mew plot, the one you PM-ed me about, think we could talk over AIM? It would feed nicely into his alcohol plot. Let me know what you think, okay? 400+

Why would such a wonderful female love him? What was there to love about him, really? Here he stood, a drunkard and a liar and he deserved her rage, her contempt, her words like daggers to his heart. Instead, she loved him still, though she turned away from him. Her eyes, her beautiful jade eyes, spoke volumes about how he felt. He wondered if he was going to break her heart again, like he had when he had left, following Skoll's death. Still, she put her paw over his and that alone was enough to steady him. There had been a storm raging inside his chest, building up with unbridled energy, just waiting to burst. But here she had taken all of it, she had diffused it all. She had a great power over him and he wasn't sure she knew it. Her eyes on his were steady and his heart stopped rushing in his chest, the world stopped spinning so much. For her, he would lay the world asunder, he would tear trees from their roots and make rivers run a different course. If she asked, he would climb into the sky and pluck her stars, to braid into her mane.

Her words fell flat and for a moment, the power of the storm returned. He had come home, was that not enough for her? He was here, now, he hadn't run away as planned, he had come to take his punishment and her words... his eyes widened for a brief second. Her words were the worst punishment he could imagine. They drove themselves into his heart and sobered his head. The way she looked would be etched on his mind forever, the innocence in her stance, the complete abandonment of their hearts. He had surrendered himself to her so many moons ago, when he'd returned to Dahlia. Now he would renew that vow, renew his promise to her. "Can you forgive me for it? I want to forget where I was, for it wasn't with you. I want to forget what I did, for I did not think of you and now I know, losing you would be a fate worse than death. I ask your forgiveness, my angel, my love, my sweet Mew. Forgive me and let me come home." His other paw covered hers and he squeezed slightly. There was regret in his voice and he opened up his heart, for her to break or mend as she saw fit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread