thread title missing
[html]
Haephastus, not accustom to living in a place alone, continued to stare off into the dusty mess of the cabin. His place back in Jerusalem had been a large underground room, one filled with cots only inches apart from one another, for the rest of his group and all of the defenders of their city to stay. You could keep only what would fit beneath your cot and that was how it had always been. The cabin though, with vast amounts of personal space, was almost overwhelming to the foreign hybrid. His current possessions were minuscule, mostly tools and items for his private well-being, a most certainly wouldn't put a dent in the vast amount of space that was now his. Books, the hybrid man thought to himself, would be the perfect thing to begin with, should be manage to be able to find some.

His quiet thoughts were broken as the sound of the rain to his back picked up once more, bringing with it the quiet mention of his name, a familiar voice, and more melodic words that followed after. Turning abruptly, blue eyes, even through the milky haze that threatened to take them away in the future, spotted the kind woman. "Miss Geneva." He regarded her quietly, lifting his bandaged hand to usher her inside the cabin, just as she had offered him, and out of the rain. "Yes, thank you." He told her again, removing himself from the door way so that she could make her way inside.

"I am not used to such large quarters." He admitted, almost bashfully as his eyes swept across the cabin once more. Pulling himself from his thoughts once again, Haephastus turned more properly toward Geneva, offering her a faint smile. He was rested finally, perhaps a bit more coherent than he had been before his rest, despite the fact that his mind still buzzed with many thoughts. "I will go to learn your borders today." He assured her, though a very faint frown creased his face. "And I apologize, but I haven't yet learned the name of this place, nor the name of the man that I met last night." Perhaps that was his own fault, he hadn't asked the proper questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread