Moving up in the world
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3!

She didn't know what sort of strain leadership could have on a wolf, but either way Ember was a wolf who could take a few angry words--even just leading a tribe had to be difficult, and being injured on top of that...she felt that any negative thing that he had to say was justified. He was probably frustrated that he couldn't get around and do things for himself. She knew very well what it felt like to be healing--useless. She'd felt useless back then.

"It was just some food--don't worry about it. I'm sure you'd do the same for me" She sat down after their inital greeting, craning her head so that she could look at his wounds. They looked good, to her, the edges of skin coming together and forming scabs. "It's ok. I don't mean to say that I know everything about you...but I feel like I know you well enough to see that you don't always realize when to ask for help. Or how to ask for it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread