Listen to the rain
[html]

Looking at the other girl Faler couldn't stop her legs from shaking from the chill that filled the house, rain pouring down an the thunder outside didn't help her feel any better either. Her went ear pulled back on her tanned skull at the voice of the strange woman, though her colors are interesting in her contrasting eyes. Ruri's words made he chuckle in a slightly ironic way. "I h-haven't done n-nothing wrong. My l-luck that it'll f-f-fucking p-pour." Faler's normal smooth voice was a mess as her teeth clicked together from the cold that seemed to stick to her body.

Watching the female it started to dawn on her that something was up with the mutts sight, by the way she was looking at her as well the way her eye itself looked. During the few moments of silent the tanned wolf leaned forward slightly with her bright eyes examing the other girl, panting in even breaths Faler finally got it. She was blind. "Pack, oh i-im from P-phoenix Valley Taking in a deep breath Faler spoke out to her. "does this happen often to-to you? Getting s-stuck in a d-down pour that is?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread