A thousand words
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris listened to the tan-colored female as she spoke her name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Faler." Golden eyes looked over the tan-colored female as Xeris spoke. She thought to herself that it was a bit odd seeing someone besides herself in lupus form; she was so used to being around the bipedal optime wolves that seeing a regular wolf was almost odd. Or perhaps Faler was not a luperci at all. If so, that would be one thing they had in common; not being born as a werewolf.

She looked over toward the books which Faler was gazing upon. Perhaps some day Xeris would learn to read. It seemed such an odd thing, so associated with humans, that the white wolf had difficulty fathoming it. But she supposed it was interesting in its own right. Faler then brought up Xeris' injuries, and the white wolf supposed that she should elaborate. "I accidentally wandered onto Inferni borders the other day," she said darkly. "Apparently coyotes and wolves don't get along too well. I didn't even mean to be there, it was a simple navigational error..." She sighed. "But I suppose I'm thankful that I got away from there alive."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread