I know he'll say that he's in love
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

It was big news, that her brother had left the pack. The lightly colored female cocked her head so that she could look at Geneva more directly, concerned. Did she know why Davinci had left? She didn't know if she ought to worry or not. Davinci had always been a wanderer, leaving at the blink of an eye, even when they had been young. She had spent many days searching Clouded Tears for his small form, many nights scolding him for going so far away on his adventures. "As long as he's happy...then I guess it's for the best" She said.

The news about Jefferson surprised her--she had yet to meet the leader of that pack, though she'd always wanted to. Ember had told her that he was well enough, a slightly sarcastic fellow, but that she'd enjoyed the time that she had been in the valley. "That's fantastic, Geneva. I had somewhat of a similar experience...but not quite as serious. But...very serious, too. I guess I don't know how to describe him. He's a great guy all-around. Very caring, considerate, helpful...he's wonderful. He lives in Crimson Dreams. I left there...I don't know if you'd heard. I got into some trouble. But everything's getting back on track now. And..well, I'm pregnant. I know for sure now." She nodded.

"It just kind of happened, like those things do. But I'm sure that he'd make a really good father. He doesn't know about about them yet, but he will soon. I don't know if he'll want to be involved or not..but I hope that he will. After what Haven, Mati, Brooklyn, and Haven went through with their father, it'd be a nice change to have a good guy around." She didn't know about returning to Crimson Dreams, though. That was the problem. The woman looked at the ground, then back at the gray-furred wolf who lay beside her. "Our lives have changed so much over the last year, Gen."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread