the earth, it spins and shakes.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The woad marked female refused to regard Samael as anything more than an insignificant, arrogant annoyance hardly worth her notice. He smirked as he dwelled on this, knowing it would take a lot to prove to her he was worth her time, if he even desired to pursue as much. But killing a woman heavy with children was akin to nothing more than murdering some small, helpless prey animal, even if she skillfully bore a deadly weapon familiar to her as her own claws. It would do nothing to satisfy the hellish prince, and so he continued. “Battle or spar with me—call it whatever you will, but I would enjoy immensely seeing such a creature as yourself in combat against myself,” Samael said, watching the woman with blood-hued vision. There was no honorable battle defending those you loved in his eyes. The only creatures he would go willingly to war for would be Kaena and the Angel—and for both of them he would do anything, even if it came to ending his own life.

He wasn’t ignorant enough to believe others did kill for their supposedly justified causes, but to him there was nothing more than bloodshed and murder. He took pleasure in the simplicity of parting a soul from it’s body, drinking it’s blood and dining on it’s still warm, bleeding corpse. Her name was strange, and he didn’t even dare placing it on his tongue, knowing it would never flow from there as eloquently as from her own. She was unique and foreign—it showed without fail from every ounce of her being right down to her bizarre calling and woad marked figure—and the creature didn’t desire to mar her distinct identity with his ignorance. But he imagined destroying her would be as interesting as drinking a fine, rare wine unobtainable from anywhere in the vicinity. She’d probably taste as delightful as any delectable foreign prey and introduce him to battle techniques unfamiliar to him thus far in his existence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread