ein kleines bisschen horrorshow
[html]
<33. 314 words!

Mr. Ambassador didn't understand what Ares was saying at all. It wasn't that the youth held any sort of belief that he was dangerous, that he was under Tokyo's control and doing her bidding or anything. Ares didn't seek to keep him out to avoid future crimes; no, he wanted to punish him for crimes already committed. For crimes being committed. For providing his mother with a safe vantage point from which to manipulate and abuse anyone who fell within her sphere of control. His thoughts flashed along those lines, but he didn't think in those words and wasn't sure how to articulate his feelings on the matter, coming up with a vaguely annoyed sounding: "I don't think you're going to hurt the pack or anything, I just don't think you should enter our lands."

Angered Ares.. personally? That was, ah, one way of putting it. One way of understating it. "No, I am not part of the reason. I came here after she was banished, seeking a safe place to live without her. She attacked one of the leader's puppies." He hesitated. He could reveal the truth, now, easily. About her crimes. It wouldn't be hard. Fuck, why was he even hesitating? Tokyo didn't deserve any scrap of affection from him! It was just so.. drilled into him, to keep quiet about this, not just by his mother but by Princess as well, misguided as she was in her love. "But yes, my mother has angered me personally." Ares drawled lazily, underplaying the crimes with his tone, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "If you count things like murdering my three infant siblings. Probably would have murdered my sister and I if we hadn't hid. If you count abusing me as a child because I take after my father. Starving me, and such. You know, those little annoying things that really get under your skin."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread