thread title missing
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris looked at Haephastus again as he considered what she had told him. His eyes...it was really nagging at her now, was he blind or was there something wrong with his eyes? She'd never seen any wolf with eyes like those. In a way they were intriguing to look at, but also saddening. This man must have truly gone through an incredible life, she thought. It would be interesting to learn more about him sometime, though she felt that now wasn't the time for that.

She noticed that he thought for a few moments about Inferni and what he had been told. The white female hoped that she'd said enough for him to understand; in all honesty, she didn't really know that much about the situation herself. But to her relief, he seemed content with her words and her warning of the danger of Inferni. He then asked about the other packs; Xeris again hesitated, thinking over what she knew about the others before replying.

"Yes, there are quite a few others," she began, "Though I haven't been in many of their territories. Inferni is the only coyote clan around here, and they live to the north past the woods. The other territories are west of here. There's Dahlia de Mai, which is fairly close to us, Crimson Dreams, the only other pack territory I've visited, AniWaya, and the newest pack, Cour des Miracles." She paused for a moment to let him take this in. "To be honest I don't know too much about the others, I'm not really the traveling type especially after what happened last time I left the territory." Xeris felt a little bad that she couldn't tell Haephastus much more about the area, but then again she'd only been around for a couple of months.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread